Our Healthcare Employment Opportunities
Prime MD of Naples, PLLC
We are a Comprehensive Primary Care practice looking for a fun, energetic, committed, skilled front desk receptionist with a smile on their face to work in a beautiful, friendly, and professional work environment in North Naples area.
Title: Customer Service Representative
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year or more experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet patients and vendors upon arrival.
- Maintain, update, and enter patient demographic and insurance information.
- Verify insurance benefits
- Obtain prior authorization from health insurance carriers prior to an office visit and/or procedures.
- Collect account balance, copay, deductible, and co-insurance at the time of service.
- Answer a high volume of telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Triage phone calls to appropriate team members. Notify the provider if a call is urgent or emergent.
- Monitor voicemails to ensure calls are returned in a timely manner.
- Schedule patient appointments in a practice management system.
- Schedule and obtain referrals to specialists.
- Ensure patient common areas are kept clean and organized.
- Manage incoming and outgoing faxes.
- Maintain medical record requests.
- Scan outside documents into patient charts within Athena EMR.
- Assist with checking out the patient and scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Other duties as requested or assigned by the management team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome, Google, and Athena.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Time management skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Customer service skills